The LoadsaStuffVintage Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale written below before making a purchase from this website. Together with our Return Policy below are the LoadsaStuffVintage conditions of sale. When you make a purchase or place an order from this website you, as the customer are also agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of Sale and Return Policy regarding all items for sale on this website. You are also showing that you understand the Terms and Conditions of Sale and Return Policy on this website and understand that they are equal to a contract between us, LoadsaStuffVintage and you as a customer or buyer. Please do not make a purchase from this website if you disagree with the LoadsaStuffVintage Terms and conditions of sale or Return Policy.
- LoadsaStuffVintage abides by the distant selling guidelines and offers a 14 day return policy to the buyer when and only when the buyer abides by the LoadsaStuffVintage Terms and Conditions of Sale and Return Policy.
- LoadsaStuffVintage will make every reasonable effort to ensure that any item purchased from us will be sent to the buyer wrapped securely and every reasonable effort will be made to avoid damage and loss of the item in transit. LoadsaStuffVintage only ever uses a recorded and tracked delivery service unless the item is too heavy or too large to post using a standard delivery service and in this situation LoadsaStuffVintage will use a private courier service that we trust.
- If an item is too heavy or too large to deliver to the buyer using the standard delivery service, LoadsaStuffVintage will deliver the item using a private courier service. Any additional delivery cost to the buyer will be discussed with the buyer before completion of sale to ensure that the buyer is fully aware of any additional charges for the delivery of the item. If a private courier service is used to deliver an item to the buyer, it is the buyer’s responsibility to pay the courier for the delivery of the item on the day and at the time the courier delivers the item to them unless it is stated on the listing or agreed between the buyer and LoadsaStuffVintage that the delivery of the item will be included in the listed price or free. The delivery service which will be a private courier service, although arranged by LoadsaStuffVintage is hired by the buyer and therefore will be a separate transaction. It is not included in the 14 day Return Policy. Please read the section in the Return Policy for returning heavy or large goods for further information regarding returning such items. The cost of delivering large or heavy items that can not be delivered using the standard delivery service where a private courier service is used is nonrefundable. The cost of delivery will not be refunded to the buyer under any circumstances. The only time that this condition will be over ridden is where the courier has not provided the service to the buyer that they are being paid to do. If the buyer wishes to request a refund from the private courier service, it will be the buyer’s responsibility to contact the private courier, LoadsaStuffVintage will provide help to the buyer to do this.
- It is the buyers responsibility to make themselves available to receive a recorded delivery or delivery by private courier and to be available to sign for the delivery. If the buyer does not make themselves available to receive the item they have bought from LoadsaStuffVintage and the item is returned to LoadsaStuffVintage by the delivery service or private courier for the reason being, that the delivery service was unable to deliver the item to the buyer due to the buyer not making themselves available to receive the item on the delivery day and at the time of delivery it will be the buyer’s responsibility to pay for the delivery service to have the item redelivered the item to them. If the buyer decides they do not want to pay for the item to be redelivered and request a refund for the item, the buyer will receive a refund of the amount paid by the buyer for the price of the item listed on the website less the amount paid to the private courier or delivery service. The cost of delivery will be deducted from the refund to the buyer. In circumstances where the item is sent back to LoadsaStuffVintage by a standard delivery service such as Royal Mail or Hermes Tracked, the buyer will receive a refund less the cost of the first attempted delivery. LoadsaStuffVintage will pay the private courier service the amount due to them for delivering the item to the buyer which will be charged to the buyer as an administration cost and as a failed delivery. The refund to the buyer will be less the amount in delivery cost paid by LoadsaStuffVintage to the private courier service for the first delivery attempt and failed delivery to the buyer. LoadsaStuffVintage reserves the right to charge an administration cost incurred by LoadsaStuffVintage for the failed delivery due to the buyer having not made themselves available to receive the item and LoadsaStuffVintage reserves the right to charge an administration cost for any loss incurred to LoadsaStuffVintage caused by the buyer.
- When the buyer receives a delivery of a large or heavy item by a private courier and wishes to return it. To avoid having to pay the return delivery cost the buyer should open any packaging and inspect the item before accepting and signing for the item. This will insure that the item has arrived to you as a buyer, undamaged and that it is the item you as a buyer expect to receive. The private courier will ask you as the buyer, to provide a signature when delivering the item to you to confirm that you as a buyer have received the item and are happy to accept the item in the condition it is in. Any signature within the buyers house hold is accepted as confirmation that the item has been delivered by the courier, that the item is in good condition and that it is the item you as the buyer were expecting. If this matters to you as the buyer, it is important that you as the buyer make sure you are the person who inspects and signs for the item. When you as the buyer or anyone in your house hold signs for the item you are taking ownership of the item. The item is no longer owned by LoadsaStuffVintage. If the buyer or anyone in the buyer’s house hold inspects the item on the day and time that the item is delivered to the buyer and for any reason decides to return the item, do not provide a signature to the courier. The item can be returned immediately by the courier delivering the item by with holding your signature and asking the courier to return the item. The buyer will not incur any additional delivery costs for returning an item in this way. This condition is only relevant when receiving an item by a private courier service and not when receiving an item by a standard postal service such as Hermes Tracked or the Royal Mail. The cost of first delivery attempt to the buyer and the buyer’s house hold is payable to the private courier by the buyer whether the buyer accepts the item or rejects the item and returns it. The cost of delivery is payable to the courier at the point of delivery. If the buyer receives and accepts the item by providing a signature of receipt for the item and then later decides to return the item, it is the buyers responsibility to send the item back to LoadsaStuffVintage undamaged and safely and the buyer must pay the cost of sending the item back to LoadsaStuffVintage. If LoadsaStuffVintage receives a returned item damaged in transit, any refund due to the buyer will be less the cost to LoadsaStuffVintage for the damage on the item. If the returning item is lost in transit, the buyer will not receive a refund unless they can provide proof of postage and have used a service that offers insurance for lost items during transit. Any refund due to the buyer will be issued to the buyer when the issue regarding the lost item has been resolved with the delivery service and compensation for the lost item has been agreed with the delivery service. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to return any item they have bought from LoadsaStuffVintage undamaged and it is the buyers sole responsibility to insure that the item is delivered to us. Please give all items the respect that we always give to them. When sending items to you as a buyer we make every reasonable effort to package them and send them safely to avoid loss or damage in transit. All items returned to us by a buyer must be returned using a recorded postal service and proof of delivery must be retained by the buyer. Without proof of delivery retained by the buyer, we can not give any refund for an item bought from us if it gets lost or damaged in transit.
- When buying Electrical Items From This Website. Please read the Return Policy regarding electrical items purchased from this website.
- When hiring or buying tableware from LoadsaStuffVintage. There a couple of options regarding buying or hiring tableware from this website. All tableware offered on this website is for hire with view to buy and becomes a sold item when the customer accepts the tableware when they receive it and do not intend on returning it to us. The listed price for each piece of tableware is the the hire price with view to buy unless the listing price is stated as a hire price only. If the customer wishes to keep the tableware there is nothing more to pay than that which is paid when ordering the tableware initially. If a customer wishes to return tableware to us it must be in the same good condition that it was in when sent to you the customer. The customer is responsible for the return postage cost and must ensure that the tableware is packaged well enough to avoid damage in transit. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the tableware is returned to us and is not lost in transit by sending the tableware with a recorded postal service. The customer must contact us using the contact form on the Contact Page to let us know they are intending on returning the tableware to us. The customer should return the tableware as soon as possible to avoid unnecessary hire fees. The customer will be charged a hire fee for each day from the day the tableware was delivered to them to the day it is sent back to us. The daily tableware hire fee is charged at a rate of £10 a day. The hire time frame will be taken from the delivery date to the customer and the proof of postage that the customer must retain. This must be sent to us via email if we request for it. It is important that you as the customer return any tableware to us as soon as possible to be eligible for a refund. The amount of time you as the customer will have had the tableware in your possession for will determine how much refund you will be entitled to and it will be less the amount charged as daily tableware hire fee of £10. This could result in you as the customer being entitled to the value of £0 in refund due to hire fees charged to you by us. If the tableware is damaged in transit to you, you must let us know on the day the tableware is delivered to you by the delivery service to have the hire fee put on hold. If for any reason you do not let us know by using the contact form or email that the tableware has arrived to you damaged and provide proof of the damage if requested by us, along with proof that you have posted the tableware back to us the next day after receiving the tableware, the daily hire fee for each piece of tableware will continue to be charged to you and the refund will be less the amount due to us for the amount of time you have the tableware in your possession. The tableware daily hire fee will not exceed the price of the tableware on the website product listing hire with view to buy price. Where tableware is listed on this website solely for hire to the customer and has been paid for by the customer to hire it for a period of time, the above Terms and Conditions of Sale apply for this situation also. Additional to the above conditions of sale are, when hiring tableware from this website, if it is returned to us damaged, a fee for the tableware will be charged to the customer which will be equal to the amount in the product listed price for the tableware, hire with view to buy. If the hired tableware is returned to us later than the agreed time frame a £10 daily tableware hire rate will be charged for each additional day up to the price of the tableware in the product listing, hire with view to buy.
- LoadsaStuffVintage reserves the right to cancel an order and transaction for any reason and without notice. If an order or transaction is cancelled by LoadsaStuffVintage a refund will be issued to the buyer immediately via PayPal.
- PayPal Payments. A customer using PayPal to order or purchase items from this website can only purchase an item when the PayPal account holder, credit or debit card owner complete the transaction using their own address. If the customer wishes for the item to be sent to a different address than the address used to pay for the item via PayPal, the customer should add a note to request this at check out.
- When a customer requests that an item be sent to a different address from the address used to make the transaction or order, the responsibility for the order or transaction and for the items delivered to the different address remains with the customer who paid for the item.
- If a refund is paid to a customer, the refund will be made via PayPal which could mean a slight delay in the time frame that the buyer receives the refund due to the PayPal time frame in sending the refund to the buyer. It could take up to three days for the refund to show in the buyers bank. LoadsaStuffVintage has no control over the PayPal time frame