The LoadsaStuffVintage Return Policy
Please read below before purchase as it is also a part of the LoadsaStuffVintage Terms and Conditions of Sale. By making a purchase from LoadsaStuffVintage you are also agreeing to the Returns Policy out lined below. If you disagree with the Return Policy outlined below please do not make a purchase or let us know you would like to cancel an order you have already made
LoadsaStuffVintage abides by the distant sellers guidelines. We offer our customers a 14 day return option if the return is in accordance with the LoadsaStuffVintage Terms and Conditions of Sale. If you as a buyer disagree with the LoadsaStuffVintage Terms and Condition of Sale please do not purchase any items from this website, from the LoadsaStuffVintage on-line shop. The LoadsaStuffVintage Terms and Conditions of Sale are equal to a contract between LoadsaStuffVintage and the buyer, you as a customer.
Please read the Return Policy below and also refer to the LoadsaStuff Terms and Conditions of Sale. Our Terms and Conditions of Sale is also a part of the LoadsaStuffVintage Return Policy.
- A buyer may return an item purchased from this website if they abide by the LoadsaStuffVintage Terms and Conditions of Sale. By making contact with us using the LoadsaStuffVintage Contact Form to let us know you as a buyer wish to return an item. The item must be returned within the 14 day time frame outlined in the LoadsaStuffVintage Terms and Condition of Sale. The refund amount will be determined by the condition of the item returned to us.
- LoadsaStuffVintage will make every reasonable effort to resolve issues that may arise with a buyer making a purchase from this website in a fair way. When a buyer returns an item to us having kept the item in good condition and in a condition that enables us to resell the returned item for the same amount that it was sold to the buyer for, a full refund will be issued to the buyer via PayPal without question. If an item is returned to us by a buyer in a condition that means LoadsaStuffVintage will incur a loss in revenue due to the item no longer being in the same condition as it was in when the buyer received the item, LoadsaStuffVintage reserves the right to deduct from the refund to the buyer an amount that will compensate LoadsaStuffVintage for the loss of revenue. The refund amount will be determined by the value of the item at the time the item is returned to us and could mean that the buyer will receive a refund amount equal to £0.00. This is a LoadsaStuffVintage “Condition of Sale” and is relevant only where an item has been returned to LoadsaStuffVintage damaged, broken, or no longer in the same condition as it was in when the item was sent to the buyer and when LoadsaStuffVintage incurs a loss due to the buyer returning an item. If the item is broken and beyond repair, the buyer will not be entitled to a refund. The refund amount will be discussed with the buyer before issue of it in the hope of a fair agreement. If LoadsaStuffVintage and the buyer can not come to an agreed amount in refund it will be for the buyer to give an explanation as to why they believe they should receive more.
- The buyer is responsible for the cost of returning an item to us safely. The buyer must retain proof of postage and return the item using a recorded postal service of equal value or higher value than the value of the delivery service that was used to send the item to the buyer. For example, if an item is sent to the buyer using recorded second class post, the item must be returned to us using at least a recorded second class postal service or of higher value. This is to help insure that the item is returned to us safely. LoadsaStuffVintage will not issue a refund to a buyer who has not retained proof of postage if the item is lost or damaged in transit on it’s way to us. It is the responsibility of the buyer to insure that our items are returned to us in good condition and that we receive the item. LoadsaStuffVintage reserves the right to with hold any refund until we receive the returned item and can inspect it for condition.
- Returning Tableware To LoadsaStuffVintage.Due to the possibility of fraudulent activity it is important and is a LoadsaStuffVintage Condition of Sale that a buyer makes contact with us on the day that they receive the tableware if they intend on returning the tableware to us for a refund for any reason. If they wish to let us know that they have received the tableware in damaged condition they must also email a photo of the damage on the day they receive the item through the post. This time frame is important for the refund process. If the buyer does not abide by this time frame when wishing to return tableware to us, LoadsaStuffVintage reserves the right to reject any request for a refund. We are not a high shop and reserve the right to protect our business from fraudulent activity. We therefore charge a standard fee, called a “hire charge”, on any tableware that is returned to us for any reason. The standard hire charge is 50% of the listed price of the tableware sent to the customer. For example, if the tableware is listed as £20, the hire charge will be £10, the refund will be £5 after deducting the postal cost. It is the buyers responsibility to pay for the return postage and to insure the tableware is sent back to us packaged well to insure it is returned to us safely. The buyer must retain proof of postage. If we receive the tableware damaged or with more damage to it than the buyer describes before returning the tableware to us the refund will be of an amount less the loss to LoadsaStuffVintage. If the tableware is lost in transit we will not issue a refund to the buyer and the buyer must contact the postal service they used to request a refund in compensation to them. It is the responsibility of the buyer to return any item purchased from this website to us safely and insure that we receive it.
- All electrical items that are second hand or previously used are listed as for spare or repair on this website. This is because, by law, second hand electrical items that have not been inspected by an electrician can not be sold without this notice attached. We plug all electrical items into a socket to test and make sure they are working. We do not have them inspected by an electrician and advice the buyer to do this before use. We do not accept any liability for damaged caused to the buyers belongings or person due to using any electrical item bought form this website as we have made it clear here that all second hand electrical items are listed as spare or for repair by the buyer.
- Returning Larger or Heavy Items To Us.Where an item has been delivered to the buyer using a courier service, it is the buyers responsibility to return the item to us at the buyers cost. Where an item has been delivered to the buyer using the LoadsaStuffVintage van. To avoid having to pay a return delivery cost, if the buyer should wish to return the item, it is advised that the buyer inspect the item at the time it is delivered by the courier and before signing for it. If the buyer inspects the item in this way and decides that they wish to return it to us there and then, they should sign the return slip handed to them by the courier which is proof of delivery and return. The buyer will not have to pay a return postage this way. The initial delivery cost is not refundable because it is charged as a separate service. When the item has been delivered, the service has been provided. The initial delivery fee will not be refunded to the buyer under any circumstances. The only time that this LoadsaStuffVintage Condition Of Sale is over ridden is if the courier has not provided the service that they are hired to do.
- Additional Delivery Costs. Where an item is to be delivered using the LoadsaStuffVintage van the additional delivery cost must be paid for in advance of the delivery via Paypal and is not refundable. Where the item is to be sent using another courier service the additional cost may be added to the listed price when the customer pays for the item.
We prefer to resolve any issues fairly and value our customers. We prefer to issue refunds as soon as possible but are also obliged to protect the LoadsaStuffVintage business from unnecessary losses.
Please also read our Terms and Conditions of Sale for more information.