Please read the Terms and Conditions for using this delivery service. If you disagree with these terms and conditions please do not use this service.
Using the LoadsaStuffVintage delivery service is a good way to have your large item ordered from this website delivered to you cutting out any third party courier service which means your item has very little chance of getting damage in transit. It also means you can return any item ordered from this website by rejecting it at your door step free of charge. Please note: the initial delivery charge is non refundable under any circumstances.
Delivery can be made to any London and Greater London areas. Some surrounding areas will be considered but might cost a bit more.
- Under these Terms and Conditions of sale, the buyer is using the LoadsaStuffVintage delivery service as an independent courier service that they are choosing to hire to collect an item they have ordered from this website. The buyer is choosing to use this delivery service and therefore is taking responsibility on themselves for the delivery of the item they have ordered from this website. The item would not be delivered without the buyer choosing to use this delivery service due to the item being too big or heavy to be sent by standard delivery via a third party delivery service. This means, payment for this service is a non refundable transaction once the item has been delivered or a delivery attempt has been made.
- If the buyer wishes to return an item for any reason on the day of the delivery, the buyer can reject the item at their door step and avoid having to pay a return delivery cost. The initial delivery cost is non refundable because the service will have been completed. The delivery service will have been completed on delivery or attempted delivery. It is the buyers responsibility to be at the delivery address to take the delivered item to avoid loosing their initial delivery cost
- Proof of delivery is in the form of a signature on the day of the delivery by the person taking the item in to the home, the delivery address. Proof of delivery will also be made if the buyer is not in to take the item on the agreed day and time slot, preventing the delivery to be completed. This will be by means of a photo of the door of the buyers house and a leaflet put through the letter box of the delivery address for the buyers convenience. If the buyer is not in to take the item on an agreed day and time frame, the item will not be left without a signature and the buyer will need to arrange another delivery day and time frame at further cost to the buyer.
- Returning an item at a later date than the delivery day. It will be the buyers responsibility and at the buyers cost to return any item after the delivery of the item if the item was not rejected at the buyers door step. The buyer must return any item by using a signed for courier service as proof of delivery and ensure that the item is returned in the good condition it was delivered to them in. Any damage to a returned item will incur a charge in compensation to cover any loss to LoadsaStuffVintage and will mean any refund will be less that compensation cost. The cost for any damage will be calculated by the value of the item in the condition it is in with the damage and whether it is sale-able. The item can be returned using the LoadsaStuffVintage van at a cost to the buyer.
- The payment for the delivery service is for one delivery attempt. If you are not going to be available on the arranged day and time frame slot to accept your item, you must inform us by text or email giving at least 24 hours notice to change the agreed delivery day and time frame slot. Every effort will be made to find another day and time
A delivery will not take place without prior agreement and arrangement with you via text or contact form. The price showing is the standard amount for this service. Payment for the item ordered should be made with cash on delivery only.
Any questions please ask.